Welcome to the UK Green Deal Installer Website
. Find a Green Deal approved green deal installer.
This is the UK website to get your green deal installer.
For no obligation green deal installer quotes please complete the form below or click on the links on "Find a green deal installer" page
A green deal installer play a vital part in the Green Deal Scheme. The Green Deal scheme will enable every domestic and commercial property in the UK to access Green Deal finance of up to approx £10,000 to add energy efficient products to a property AT NO UP FRONT COST. Only a fully approved Green Deal Installer can to install the recommendations. The Green Deal Scheme will NOT be means tested or credit scored. The Green Deal Finance will be paid back via a charge on the property's electricity bill and NOT as a charge on the person or the actual property. If you move away from the property then the debt stays attached to the electricity bill, after all, the new occupier will get the benefits of lower bills since having energy efficient products installed. All Green Deal installations must be performed by approved and accredited Green Deal Installers.
The Government have pledged: "hundreds of pounds up for grabs with £125m Green Deal cash back offer" - Households quick off the mark could get as much as £1,000 cash back. Please CLICK HERE
For full information on the Green Deal Scheme please CLICK HERE
How Do I Start My Green Deal?
Step 1 of the Green Deal:
Book a Green Deal Assessment. A Green Deal Advisor will make an appointment to come out and perform a Green Deal Assessment of your property and impartial Green Deal Advice will be given by a Green Deal Advisor. A Green Deal Report will complied and given to you and then your Green Deal Plan will be compiled. To book a no obligation Green Deal Assessment please CLICK HERE
(Please be advised that some companies may be a charge for your Green Deal Assessment. The fee may be in the region of £99 - £130. Some companies may refund this cost if you proceed with your Green Deal via them - please always check costs and conditions before booking an assessment with your Green Deal Advisor. Don't forget you may get CASHBACK too Click
Step 2 of the Green Deal:
Once your Green Deal Plan is in place you can instruct a Green Deal Provider to give you access to your Green Deal Finance. You do not have to choose the Gren Deal Provider recommended by your Green Deal Advisor or your exisiting electricity supplier - you are free to choose your own Green Deal Provider - shop around for the best deal. The Green Deal Provider will pay your Green Deal Finance directly to your chosen Green Deal Installer, once they have installed your energy efficiency recommendations in accordance with a strict Green Deal Code. To receive no obligation quotes from Green Deal Providers please CLICK HERE
Step 3 of the Green Deal:
Once your Green Deal Provider has your Green Deal Finance in place you may instruct a Green Deal Installer to commence Green Deal improvements on your property. You will be free to choose your own Green Deal Installer - you do not have to use the Green Deal Installer that your Green Deal Provider suggests. The Green Deal Provider will pay the Green Deal Installer direct for all Green Deal work, in accordance with your Green Deal Plan. You may qualify for more than one energy efficiency improvement on your property.
Do you need a no obligation Green Deal Installer Quote? Please complete the form below
By completing and submitting this form you agree to contact from carefully selected companies. Contact may be by email, telephone, letter or SMS. By submitting this form you agree to our Terms & Conditions CLICK HERE. All data held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998
UK Green Deal. Green Deal DECC, Green Deal ConferenceGreen Deal Installer,Green Deal Installers, Green Deal UK, Green Deal Scheme, Green Deal 2012, Green Deal For Homes, Green Deal Golden Rule, Green Deal Assessor,Green Deal Assessors,Green Deal Adviser, Green Deal Advisor, Green Deal Provider, Green Deal Installers, Green Deal Installer, Green Deal Funding, Green Deal Policy, Green Deal Loans,Green Deal Advisor Training, Green Deal Training, Green Deal Installer Training, Green Deal Adviser Training, Green Deal Cavity Wall Installer,Green Deal Wales, Green Deal Scotland, Green Deal Finance,Green Deal Funding, Green Deal Plan, Green Deal Advice green deal home, green deal business green deal providers green deal home, green deal business, commercial green deal advisor training green deal training courses, green deal advisor training
We try to ensure all the information on this Green Deal website is current, but for the latest information on the Green Deal please go to DECC website CLICK HERE
For impartial Green Deal Advice please call the Energy Saving Advice Service on 0300 123 1234(please note that this website is not connected with the Energy Saving Advice Service)
There is no charge to you for using our referral service. We are paid by charging advisor/provider/installer/training companies a fee for this referral service. Any advice or assistance given to you by a third party company does not represent Green Deal Scheme Ltd advice or assistance and is not checked or endorsed by Green Deal Scheme Ltd. It is your decision whether or not you act on any advice or assistance you are given. Any contract agreed is with you and your chosen advsisor/provider/installer/training company. Green Deal Scheme Ltd expressly denies and excludes all liability of any nature in the respect of the use or misuse of this website
- Take your time in making a decision - If you are promised a 'special discount' or 'time limited' offer don't be tempted to sign up straightaway. Shop around with different businesses to make sure you get a good deal. Remember: you can ask a salesperson to leave your home at any time.
- Double check the facts - Check the product is suitable for your home, whether you are eligible for any grants towards the cost of installation, and the basis of any claims about potential energy savings or benefits. Only agree to go ahead if you're entirely satisfied.
- Know what you are signing - Check whether you are signing a contract or just agreeing to a survey or a quote. Give yourself enough time to read all the paperwork, and ask questions if you are unclear about anything. Don't sign if you are unsure about doing so.
- Know your cancellation rights - Where you buy on your doorstep or in your home and you spend more than £35, you usually have seven calendar days to change your mind and cancel, and can get back any money you have already paid, including a deposit - the 'cooling off' period. The cooling off period starts on the day you are given your written cancellation notice by the salesperson. Think carefully before you agree to any work starting during the cooling off period - you can still cancel but may have to pay a reasonable amount.
- Know your rights if things go wrong - Make sure you know what you can do if things go wrong. Contact Citizens Advice for information and advice on your legal rights.